Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Star trek reruns

1 day, 16 hours, and 52 minutes until I board a plane to Luxembourg, then to Madrid. Wow.

I'm sitting in my living room trying to remember what I've forgotten to pack, but so far all I've really done is watch two gameshows ("Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics") and am now watching... Star Trek.

I was never really into Star Trek so I have no idea what's going on. My head hurts a little bit. I made an "Hola, EspaƱa" playlist, but because of this weird mood I'm in, I have a feeling my song selections won't be as hopeful and excited as I want them to be. Most glaring example: I put Damien Rice "Animals Were Gone" as the first track and Bright Eyes as the second. I will make adjustments in the morning.

For now, I should probably get some rest before "Tonight's Big Party" (that reminds me, I should put Dolour on my iPhone! I haven't listened to them in a long, long time!). I can't wait to see everyone! I especially do not want to say goodbye to two of my friends. This will probably be the last time I see one of them before he falls in love with some French girl and decides to move there forever. Same goes for one of my girl friends, who will probably jet off to ________, fall in love, and stay there forever. I guess the only solution is for me to fall in love, too. Then we can all get married by the Mediterranean Sea, or something.

Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment