Thursday, August 25, 2011

The world spins madly

I am always like this at airports. Sleep-deprived, over-fed, a bit insecure, and excited.

Last night was perfect and wonderful and I can't believe how many beautiful people are in my life. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Clearly not the most eloquent right now. There's a woman next to me speaking Spanish to her husband. I'm thrilled to understand. I think over the summer I've tried to give myself the illusion that I can't speak any Spanish to make things exciting... but okay, I guess my Spanish is better than I thought. One of those things, you know...

Miss all of you/can't wait for the next step in this adventure!

*Also- German children are really cute.
**Also- I'm definitely flying to Frankfurt, not Luxembourg.

1 comment:

  1. woo! i flew to frankfurt too. the airport there is insane!

    ReplyDelete